Please read these VERY IMPORTANT instructions for completion of a successful order!
- Each person being tested constitutes an individual order, and thus, must have his/her own unique User ID, which you will assign.
DO NOT USE AN EXISTING USER ID WHEN ORDERING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS NEVER TESTED WITH ENTEROLAB BEFORE.
- Please make sure the name and date of birth entered on the next page are for the person being tested.
- Please click “Log Off” after each person’s order is completed.
- An email address is required to receive confirmation of your order and to receive a notice that your results have been posted and are available to view on our website. Reports will not be mailed unless this is specifically requested.
- Tests for persons under the age of 18 or for an incapacitated adult must be ordered by a parent or legal personal representative.
- The states of New York and Maryland do not allow their residents to purchase medical testing directly from a clinical laboratory.
If this is the first time ordering for an individual, CLICK HERE to begin.
If you have an existing User ID and Password and would like to place another order for the same person, please sign in below. If you are placing an order for a different individual, please follow the instruction above.